Why Drink More Water?
Drinking water helps maintain the balance of our body Fluids. The functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients, and maintenance of our body temperature.
How much water should you drink?
I’m going to start sharing the best tips from one of my friend and find more online resources because I definitely need to work on this too.
- Begin by drinking a glass of water as soon as you wake up – Helps activate our internal organs
- 1 glass 30 minutes before a meal – to help digestion
- 1 glass before taking a bath – to help lower blood pressure
- 1 glass before going to bed – to avoid strokes or heart attacks
- 1 glass after meals after one hour
Increasing fluid intake is often recommended as a part of the treatment protocol, and there is some evidence to back this up.
Currently there are many licensed nutritionists, dietitians, writers or bloggers writing articles online about Health Benefits of Drinking Enough Water :
Improves Skin Complexion
Flushes Out Toxins
Boosts Immune System or What You Drink and Your Immune System
Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue or article about Don’t Medicate, Hydrate!
Promotes Weight Loss
Natural Headache Remedy